Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Easter weekend

Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter weekend

Friday I went to have a look at some road bikes. I was going to take it easy and maybe get some new pedals for the mountain bike. But...
So I bought a Specialized Tricross Sport. Which is rather nice and shiny.
later SB and I tried to watch 2012 which must be one of the worst films I've ever seen. And we only saw about half of it. We very nearly saw this in the cinema a few months ago, but thankfully didn't. It was worse than Avatar and that takes a bit of effort.
A few days before we watched Hallan Foe which was very good.
Saturday, I bought some more cycling shoes and put the cleats on them. May have practised un-clipping my feat. Played Scrabble. Lost.
Sunday I piddled around and took ages but finally we went up to Whitelee Wind Farm and did a bit of Geo-Caching. I didn't find it again, SB did.
Sunday evening we went to The Captain's Rest to see "What the Blood Revealed" who were fantastic, as usual.
:o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

Busy! I, too, am glad not to have had to sit through 2012 in a cinema - I had enough trouble sleeping through it at home.

5 Apr 2010, 17:02:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home