Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Jargonised Bullshit

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jargonised Bullshit

So, I was in the car today, Radio 4 was on and they had some soft piece about gyms and keeping fit and the effect the economy is having on the leisure industry. This all sounds dull enough except they had some idiot describing unfit people as "deconditioned" and people who are run ragged by their day to day lives as "time poor". Really I truly despair. I have major issues with the implementation of such rubbish as the clear English campaign, but at that moment had they arrived, they would have come into view astride on white shire horses, their heavily armoured steads glinting in the late winter sun. The perpetrators head would have later rested on a spike at the city gates.

Sadly he just rattled on and on more steaming odorous nonsense.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dalg said...

Some wonderfull imagery going on there. I like it.

18 Mar 2010, 14:40:00  
Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

I was listening to the same show! I had to switch it of. Utter bilge.

19 Mar 2010, 12:59:00  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had to attend a seminar on "outcoming" recently. New verb, same jargonised bullshit to disguise "this is another pointless administrative task for you to do so that we can appear to be doing something"

16 May 2010, 13:57:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home