Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: tick tick ticky tick

Saturday, January 06, 2007

tick tick ticky tick

So New Year has come and gone. A happy 2007 to everyone. Here is Glasgow the weather caused the cancelation of just about everything, then it went on to blow over trees, sometimes onto powerlines, but mostly causing walls and stuff to collapse. I did think the roof was coming off a few times.

So it's Saturday and I guess I'm off to Portugal on Wednesday. I have tried packing but I keep stalling. I think I might be trying to leave enough space for D. Although an air ticket might be a better idea. it gets cold at 30,000 feet. Got new passport which seems to have given me a nice green tinge, but i look slightly less psychotic than I did on my old one.

Right, btter get back to shoving things in the traveling box.

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home