Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: She used to be 12" taller and 6" thinner

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

She used to be 12" taller and 6" thinner

I should point out, I don't see this so often here.


She was walking at a good speed. I should say, I think she was probably notably taller before she started. Also, I didn't see her lift this off her head, so it could have been nailed there. in which case I probably ran after and photographed an elderly victim of some horrible prank.

How come I now feel guilty for not knocking it off her head?

Nurse!! Nurse!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Panic Stricken said...

apparently, this woman has also been seen with six cartons of milk on her head. Camera out, fingers at the ready, this lady has a new fan :)

29 Mar 2007, 11:02:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home