Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Swingtastic

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Swingtastic

Yesterday, two nice women came to my apartment to tell me about the miracle of Jesus. They had a little book with the same miracle in about 17 languages, sadly no English. I imagine they assumed I'd have heard it by now. I went to Porto AGAIN but this time at night. I almost chickened out and had bought the ticket to Braga but missed the train by mistake on purpose. I got the metro, which was weird, and went for a beer or two in a small café bar thing near the griffins. From here, I went up to swing which turned out to be in the basement of the centro comercial Italia, which I had gone to the previous week looking for places for weird clothes. The music was good, spoke to about three people which sounds like a quiet night, but it's a goth club, so it was three more than I expected to talk to. Oh, I also had my card declined when I went to pay my bar bill. A big thanks and round of applause to Caixa Geral who shut down their system for a few hours every weekend. I think they are running it on a ZX spectrum.


The proof!!
Maybe they are afraid the powerpack will overheat.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ahaha found you. ;o) I saw you in Swing and took a photo.
check this out -> http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52292400/

say chesse!!! LOL

8 Apr 2007, 01:15:00  
Blogger Unknown said...

You've been at this SynergyNight. The playlist doesn't look just goth but... Whatever. Two weeks later is was different, Underworld. Check out SoundFactory's website for more... =)

14 May 2007, 06:17:00  
Blogger Panic Stricken said...

Martinez. Many thanks for the shameful proof of my love of sleep.
Antonio Jorge, thanks for the info. I am DJing the Bar in Braga on the 26 maio, so might make it to Porto This fim de semana.
Muito obrigado

15 May 2007, 03:15:00  
Blogger Panic Stricken said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

15 May 2007, 03:15:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home