Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Symbolism thy name is Arse

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Symbolism thy name is Arse

Ok weird dreams abound.
I obviously can’t remember the full actual dreams. That started to wither quite quickly.
Key points I remember:

I’m in a large building it looks like Glasgow central station but serves another purpose. I am part of a larger group. We have key-cards for access to the main and tertiary doors. SB and I are walking through the corridors (can’t remember why). There are guards, we skip into the bathroom to avoid detection…

SB and I are somewhere in isolation, I’m a bit pale and not a happy bunny.
SB – “You know we can make it ok again”
CF – “How?” (feels own neck for pulse and there is none, despair)
SB – Takes out container which is enclosing a heart. She touches it and for a moment it begins to beat.
CF – “But if you make me alive again I can be dead again”
SB – “Yes, that could happen”
CF – Around my hand (MY HAND??) there are lesions in the skin and I have some rather sharp scissors and make the wounds bigger
It fades and I am conscious again, SB directs me to feel my own pulse. My heart is beating. I take note of the miracle that has occurred and decide to not go running again.

On a street in front of a large train station which is about 150 metres behind me. On my right there is a record shop. I go in. The Wedding Present are playing live in the store, something from "Sea Monsters". I speak to someone in Portuguese, he understands (this proves it’s a dream.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"I speak to someone in Portuguese, he understands (this proves it’s a dream.)"
LOLOLOLOLOL
forget about the other part of the dream :P
this definitely makes it a dream :D

30 Apr 2008, 21:28:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home