Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Bloody Microsoft

Monday, April 19, 2010

Bloody Microsoft

So, the other day I had left my computer connected to the interwebs and it did it's update thing...
So now it has been "attempting repairs" for 4 hours as evidence of another half arsed update from microsoft. I despair. why oh why oh why did I buy 7? why did it fool me into believing in it/ why did I fall for it?
Today I took Dennis my trusty tractor (mountain bike) into work as I thought he was getting neglected since the new arrival. Was a mile down the road and got a massive 18th century nail through my back tyre. Such is life. Took ten minutes to change the tube. Was nice to be able to jump over things even if Dennis is a bit slower and about twice the weight of the evil twin.
I have some good pictures, so as soon as my bloody computer is working again, I'll post some stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

I hate punctures. Especially at 4:30am on my way to the airport.

narkin - surely there's an apostrophe missing at the end of that word.

20 Apr 2010, 12:06:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home