Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Brrrr

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Brrrr

It´s still cold here. Really, really cold. I need a tall, mostly hot water, strong coffee to heat me up. I don´t understand the bars. Many of them have outside parts, which I imagine might be nice when it´s warm. but in the - degrees temps we have just now it seems like a mass enactment of the public information film about the risks of hypothermia. Apparently the population here is in decline. I´m guessing thousands are dropping dead each night simply by going to a bar and having a tiny beer or coffee. I know this is a bit of a whine, and I should have brought more clothing, but I really didn´t expect to have to kit out for an artic existence.

Help! send blankets and rations! actually I have rations, lovely hot things.

So with a cooler than healthy core temperature, I´m off for an Alexi, Chicken and Mushroom. Totally yumcious!

More whiney posts tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home