Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Tuesday blues

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday blues

I feel like the blues guy from Kids in the Hall. Tuesday morning I got into work. Had been up all night missing my lady and so I got da blues. Even the chickens wouldn't talk to me last night, so that gave me the blues. I had the blues so bad everywhere just looked like sky, or sea, and as I can't swim, I got the blues even more. Then some administrative cock up demanded that I get forms and give them in IMMEDIATELY!! even though I'd already done this twice, repetition is only really good in a few things, one of them's dancing, one of them ain't filling in forms. so that gave me the blues. I had cake for lunch, and that gave me the blues, even though it was yellow.



GuimarĂ¡es today. Now you know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home