Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Ice age vs coffee culture

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ice age vs coffee culture

Today, It is absolutely bloody freezing here! I saw people sitting outside!!! drawn there by a culture which compels you to sit outside attempting to look relaxed when sanity insists you go inside, drink long hot drinks and wear all available clothing. Earlier, I had lunch in a large uncarpeted freezer room which had been rather amusingly mocked up to look like a restaurant. As we sat shivering on metal chairs, chilled drinks were served with average soup and followed with a raw meat thing (cow). The amount of meat sitting in my digestive system now is really starting to impact the quality of the air surrounding me. The room in teh morning is not a nice place to be, unless you are some kind of carrion eating creature, in which case it might actually be attractive. The remains of the cow meal looked like a human ear, and it was this semblance which was the pointy stick pushing me over the edge.



last night I nearly had a re-enactment of the noah arc flood as I forgot I was running a bath and remembered just as the level was held captive by surface tension against the lip of the tub.

I have a photo of the ear, but I am feeling kind, so have not put it here. If something annoys me later, I might post it, so don't get too relaxed.


Here: Bloody freezing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home