Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Friday tum tee tum tum

Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday tum tee tum tum

Bit of a rubbish heading I know, but you come to satisfy your need to know that someone's life is worse than yours, not because you are compelled here by the superior nature of the writing. I awoke this morning to familiar sounds, and for a moment thought I would call D to arrange lunch. I had similar yesterday too. when I opened my eyes and registered my surroundings I almost wept. So much so that I came to the lab and booked some flights back to Glasgow for a weekend. Then, postumously (in respect to paying for teh flights) clearing this decision with the powers that be, my angst was heightened by the suggestion that I should take the whole week. Still :o)

I have packed more meat into my digestive tract (trying desperately not to say colon). Tonight I intend to have lettuce with some grated carrot. I will slowly attempt evolution towards a more herbivorial existence. It surprises me that any animals around here exist at all, and that those I actually see don't look a lot more nervous.

Going shopping for hairspray later.
Watch BBC News 24 later for punk riots in Braga.
Might even startle a dog!

Today's music

I.D. - Kasabian
Heaven's gonna burn your eyes - Thievery Corp.
Tangled up - The Cranes
Time is slipping away - The Temporary Thing
Destroy everything you touch - Ladytron

One thing I forgot to say, and I know this is of limited interest, but teh Sony Ericsson S700i IS unlockable from a network with a code. If you have one of these, and you have checked on the internet, it tells you you need some cable. Utter bollocks! contact the network you got the phone from and tell them what you want. I did this and the whole procedure was concluded within 2 hours. TY Vodafone. Although, it's probablr that they looked at my bills and thought that I was shoring up the company and single handedly responsible for their net growth over the last 6 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home