Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Can I have my Tuesday back?

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Can I have my Tuesday back?

I'm not sure what happened to Tuesday. what ever it was it didn't involve sleep or gourmet delights. It rained like buggery all night and even that did nothing to dampen the vocal exercises of the local chickens. someone buy these buggers a watch or a wall clock, cause these things are seriously messed in the head regarding time keeping. So with their help, the traffic, the wind and the rain, I was awake until 6 am. At that point I finally passed out from exhaustion.

In the lab today a new face appeared. She is the answer to my liposome prayers. Now I can stop worrying about teh things I don't know and concentrate on applying stuff that I do.

I also went shopping for a SIM card for my spare phone and guess what, the vodaphone card here isn't compatible. cheers guys. I am changing to T mobile or whoever the arch enemy of V is when I get back.

right now I am in the canteen having eaten a rather amusing meal. cold lasagne, with colder chips with piping hot soup and a cold baked apple thing that, if served with crumble and custard would be perfect. but is isn't so I have cooked apple mush served in its own skin. It's like hospital food but without MRSA or what ever they lace the food with.

I found this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home