Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Thursday

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday

Did some lab work that confirmed stuff. Nice. Read some target journals for a paper I need to write. Calculating.
Came home, made potato and leek soup which I had for dinner with some bread. Okish.
Watched season 20 of Never mind the Buzzcocks on you tube whilst eating tiramisu and drinking red wine. Decadent.

For breakfast I will be mainly flying a RC (no, not Roman Catholic you idiot) helicopter around my room, potentially to herd spiders. It should be noted it is to herd spiders, then I will be controlling said helicopter from the balcony with the door firmly closed.

Vodka.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dalg said...

Give me a shout when you get back to Glesga and we'll grab a beer in some decadent drinking den

2 Apr 2008, 12:08:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home