Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: what's going on??

Saturday, August 02, 2008

what's going on??

Busy week doing I can’t remember what. I had an interview for a job on Thursday and I was terribly and unjustifiably nervous. The job isn’t sooo challenging, but it pays much better than minimum wage, is valid experience and is near this.



Of course all this screws my trip to Portugal. That was looking sketchy anyway, given that I hadn’t asked my friendly local authority for any money and had been living off my frugal savings and selling one of the minis.
I have more to say, but need to feel that I have time to get it down. So this is really just a quick bulletin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

Come on then! Tell us about the job you lazy blogger!

14 Aug 2008, 18:09:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home