Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Letter from a distant friend… (coughs into hand<font size="-2"> "bollocks"</font size>)

Friday, October 31, 2008

Letter from a distant friend… (coughs into hand "bollocks")

Weird dreams of ants last night. Apparently a symbol of industriousness (according to the bumper book of interpretative bollocks, dream edition) This could be good except my ants were giant ants, some of whom had the power of flight, and I was trying to herd them with the underside of a coke can with the intent to kill them. Other insects may have been present. Not covered in the BBoIB so I guess they are unimportant.

Halloween the spooky is back. I was going to say I was lazy, but I wasn’t. I reworked the Anubis mask I made whilst in Portugal. In his original form, it was difficult to see without tilting my head quite far forward; spoiling the perceived peril of the jackal form and making me look more like Eyore going through a Goth phase. So I cut off his ears and snout and repositioned them. Whilst I was at it, I altered the eyes a bit to add menace to his gaze. Dr D would be proud of me, Dr Tocsin, plastic surgeon to the Gods.




According to the BBoIB, dreams of laboratories is an apparent sign of danger. How does that go when your comfort zone is a lab? Ivy is a sign of general good fortune and if you dream of ice it is a sign of danger or difficulties… (cih..)


Ears done :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home