Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: 3 Mobile Broadband

Thursday, August 28, 2008

3 Mobile Broadband

When I came back to the UK, I needed internet. I looked around at mobile broadband and the 3 dongle seemed like a good plan. Until it started playing up... Their phone line is fine, people are nice enough, but when it came down to actually helping with the problem there was nothing they could do. Then I got a mad email suggesting all sorts of stuff to clear up the problem. It read a little like one of those mad lists you send the Nigerian scamsters just to take the piss. I will put the email online shortly. If you are thinking of buying one of these, check your coverage zone. Also, go into a store and ask then the difficult questions. What do they do in the even of a problem etc. Word of warning, the Three Day service turnaround doesn't include weekends. Why? So when they checked to see if there was a fault with my modem it took six days. Several stores mentioned that they couldn't connect to the internet either, but only found out by trying to connect and apparently the head office hadn't communicated the source of the problem, nor how long it would take to fix.
3 might become a new religion, because you would really need faith to stay with them. I don't have it. I have transfered to Vodafone.
This whine was brought to you via a functioning Vodafone broadband connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home