Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: what's today?

Friday, September 12, 2008

what's today?

Well, it’s my birthday again which still hasn’t been ratified by government to make it a national holiday. This problem has been on going for a number of years, but it still makes me a little grumpy. So far I have had a drive to Glenrothes, a new grey hair, and a Visa bill. I would give you all a tip out there, when your mother asks you what you want for your birthday, remember to suggest something, even a book token. Saying that a card is fine and you really don’t need anything really will just make you more grumpy when that is precisely what you get. I’d like the Gnarls Barkley CD, but how could anyone guess that? With old age comes an affection of Motownesque (?) music. No one warned me of that.
I have pictures to post and I will when I get them off my phone/camera.
Oh yeah, take delivery of a cat tomorrow. Getting it from the Cat and Dog rescue people. So it’ll probably turn out to be a psycho. With current reference point, how would I know?
Boa fim de semana para todos :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bom, Bom fim de semana. no boa. :)

Happy birthday bloody scottish!

Zille

12 Sept 2008, 17:54:00  
Blogger Panic Stricken said...

Thank you Zille, was just thinking of your the other day. spooky...

14 Sept 2008, 22:44:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home