Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Went to see Hanoi Rocks the other night on their farewell tour…

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Went to see Hanoi Rocks the other night on their farewell tour…

The support bands, for there were two to endure, were sadly rather formulaic. Friend said it was Glam by numbers. Sadly true, and staying with the painting by numbers analogy, it all resulted in one of those apparently amusing pictures of dogs playing snooker in a gentleman’s club.
Hanoi were good though. Making the right noises. Mike Monroe was looking better than the last time I saw him, which made me happy. The only stuff I had little time for was the sentimental stuff. But that’s because I’m getting a bit jaded with the years. I hope he’s ok. They should have been bigger. They deserved to be.
Hmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home