Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Malnutrition, Scurvey - Avast Ye!!!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Malnutrition, Scurvey - Avast Ye!!!

So, yesterday, I was in a café absently fiddling with my ring (try not to burst a gut here, there is more opportunity coming) and I realised that it was a bit loose (there’s more). Imagine the embarrassment of having to tell someone that since you started staying in the seminary your ring has loosened off to quite an alarming level. There would be the obvious suggestions that maybe I could wear a nappy, oh har har, but obviously I am not eating properly. I mean not enough of the right things.



so, I went foraging in a supermarket for things which will go with the packet of instant custard that stuffed badger sent me, and found some carrot cake type things. I also found some little cartons of apple juice called “Fresky” which I am deliberately misreading as “Frisky” for my own sad juvenile amusement. Makes it sound like a drink supplement for cats. Right, I have work to finish and lists to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home