Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: what i did instead of having holidays...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

what i did instead of having holidays...

Recently I have been a bit crap. I haven’t been posting and have gone quiet because I didn’t really want to face the truth of not being able to get to Portugal, what with starting a job the Monday before and having spent most of my accrued money foolishly avoiding signing on.
So, work is collecting water samples which is not exciting, but will pay some of my bills. I have taken some photos recently and will try and get them online as soon as I can. Currently, I am in Inverness, which is quite nice but the hotel is in a one horse town, but has an old bridge. Actually, it’s just the arch from the bridge, but without the arch part there’s no space for things to pass through and essentially you have a wall.
Check back for photos. Sorry I didn’t make it to Portugal :o(

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

At least your newly employed status ensures you'll be able to visit Portugal sometime soon!

21 Aug 2008, 09:16:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home