Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Lazy blogger

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lazy blogger

I've been a little lazy on the blog front. Not a huge lot to say, the latest HP update seems to make my laptop hang on closing down, which is nice. As far as I know they have never bothered to redress the problem of the credential security manager reporting that a core module hasn't been passed by HP security.
So it always asks you if you want to run it. Which is a bit like going to the shop to buy milk and the checkout girl asking you if you really want milk today in that suspicious "you know it's bad for you" way.
I'm wading through Map Maker Pro as my GIS skills are a bit under used and I'm hoping that having some sort of database meets cartographic ability will make me a lot sexier to potential employers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuffed Badger said...

When did you change your by-line to "Doing the unpleasant things so you don't have to"? And what are these unpleasant things? Is MapMaker Pro really that bad?

27 Nov 2008, 14:06:00  
Blogger Panic Stricken said...

Changed it months ago and no, Mapmaker is a gorgeous program. If it were a girl, I'd let it buy me a drink. ;)

27 Nov 2008, 15:19:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home