Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Sunday update

Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunday update

Last week was a little intense and at times weird. Fridays seemed good, but got a little weird and by Saturday I was facing going to the first football match I have attended since I was 8 years old. It was fairly enjoyable. Some skill was evident but so also was some shirt pulling and the other usual misbehaviour. As I said, enjoyable, but for me the ideal of spending an afternoon welding or doing some engine work seems more rewarding.
Sunday, my friend in Guimarães left to return to Germany and that was quite sad. No more coffee breaks. No more carbonara where I get all her bacon. C, I’ll miss you tonnes. Make sure you stay in touch. So here I am, feeling a bit sad and a little isolated. I too am on the countdown and finish in the lab on May the 2nd with my return on the 15th of May. Need a plan!!!
Need to get fitter again. I have slid into a pit of uncared for lard and need to start energising this corpse I call myself. Time to get those running shoes on! Oh the dread, the dread.

C, I meant to give you a heap of DVDs but completely forgot. I will get your address and post some stuff to you. All the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home