Tocsin! getting alarmed about not much: Memory Jogger

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Memory Jogger

Finally got my arse out of the house and went for a run. I planned a route which is probably very short, but I’ll try and calculate how far via Google earth. Wore the heart rate monitor and tried to keep it below 175 bpm. I also took the GPS for when I get lost and confused; this was a definite good idea, as I did get lost. Music was by Combichrist and was driving and inspirational and probably responsible for a max rate of 190!! I walked for a bit until it came down.
What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger, although I’m not sure how that goes if you survive a nasty collision with a truck, unless you are Jamie Somers.

Rubbish I’ve been watching includes:

Blake’s 7
Torchwood
Bionic Woman

Good stuff I’ve been watching includes:

The Mighty Boosh
Top Gear

Non Judged stuff I will watch includes:

Lost Series 1

Mainly listening to:

Curve
The Dandy Warhols
The Brian Jonestown Massacre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home